ABOUT NORTHSTAR CONSULTING
Northstar Consulting is made up of a team of consultants specializing in project management, business development, funding strategy, and event planning. With our extensive experience in event execution, construction, smart energy, and advanced manufacturing, we focus on projects that present a technical challenge and are in line with our vision to bring prosperity to Northern Ontario.
B.ENG, M.B.A., P.M.P.
Years of experience: 15
Position: President & CEO
Jason started Northstar Consulting in 2015. He has extensive experience in the Smart Energy, Construction, and Advanced Manufacturing sectors and has delivered a number of signature events and conferences.
ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT
Jason Naccarato is Northstar Consulting’s president and project manager. He specializes in leveraging opportunities and managing initiatives pertaining to stakeholder management, engineering, and economic strategy. Before founding Northstar Consulting, Jason harnessed his focused, driven personality to complete his Honors Bachelor of Engineering Science in Mechanical/Materials Engineering from the University of Western Ontario, his MBA from Wayne State University, and his Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
Jason’s previous employment has provided him with 15 years of experience managing technical and business challenges and ensuring a variety of projects and signature events were successfully managed.
Jason’s employment experience includes:
- Vice President of Development at the Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre
- CEO of Algoma Games for Health
- Advanced Purchasing and Business Development Team Leader at Magna International
- Senior Program Controller in Cost Economics at Nissan North America
- Development Engineer at Nissan Technical Centre North America
- Test Engineer at Siemens VDO
- Project Management Instructor at Sault College
Jason also sits as a Director and/or Executive on numerous community-based boards and committees including as:
Director on the Ontario Sustainable Energy Alliance Board of Directors
- OSEA is a non-profit organization supporting the growth of renewable energy and community power projects in Ontario.
Governor on the Sault College Board of Governors
- Sault College is one of 24 publicly funded colleges in Ontario. Sault College is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, and began in 1965 as the Ontario Vocational Centre.
Vice President of the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- The Chamber is the recognized voice of business committed to economic prosperity in Sault Ste. Marie.
FLAWLESS EXECUTION OF BUSINESS STRATEGY COUPLED WITH METICULOUS PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
We strive to help business owners develop a solid foundation and business strategy so they can foster long-term client relationships and experience incredible success. We will work to deliver results, add productivity, reduce costs, implement change, and execute strategic plans.
“The role of Northstar Consulting was crucial to the implementation and success of our endeavor and their outstanding contribution enabled us to achieve an important step in our study”